Sunday, March 28, 2010

Five Things I Like

My weekly blog post is a little late, so in an effort to get something posted, in no particular order, and pretty much just as they pop into my head, I present to you...

Five Things I Like
1) The Television Show Castle - it is always entertaining, and I love the chemistry between the characters, plus I'm a big Nathan Fillion fan
2) Eating Out -  I like the opportunity to try new things without having to figure out a new recipe.  I like the way my food magically appears in front of me with a minimum of effort on my part.  I like the feeling of indulgence.
3) Random Smooches From My Husband - these are, as I mentioned, pretty much what is popping into my head at this moment, and having Josh just now wander into my study and smooch me on the top of my head reminded me how very much I appreciate those little spontaneous expressions of affection.  If you haven't smooched your loved one(s) today, I recommend that you stop reading immediately, and go do it.
4)Lovely Spring Days - sunshine, leaves coming out on trees, flowers blooming, birds chirping, soft breezes - what's not to like?
5)Checking Things Off My To-Do List - I have something of a love hate relationship with my To-Do list.  I love how it keeps me organized, and how it remembers all the little nagging tasks that I would other wise forget.  I hate it when it overwhelms me and makes me feel like life is nothing but a never-ending list of tasks.  However, even in "hate it" mode, checking something off the list gives me a sense of productivity and accomplishment.

I will now check "Blog" off my To-Do list. :)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh! LOVE Castle! It's just so much fun to watch! And I feel the same way about my to do list.