Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is there such a thing as St. Patrick's Day resolutions?

Once again I am resolving to pay more attention to this blog.  My goal is to add something at least once a week.  The entries may only be a few sentences, or a list of movies I want to watch, or what I ate for dinner (I can feel your excitement and anticipation building), but at least there will be something posted.  Sure, it would be lovely if I were to regularly craft amusing and insightful commentaries for y'all.  It would also be nice if every night I cooked fresh, nutrious, gourmet meals.  As my very intelligent spouse just pointed out, sometimes you have to settle for pizza and beer - and that's good too.  My theory is that settling for the occasional (or frequent) quick and dirty blog entry will make my new resolution doable.  And thus, I hope, a habit is formed.

The best is the enemy of the good.
-Voltaire

No comments: